- Download: Intel 82801XXX/631XXXX SATA AHCI Drivers (Windows
- Adding Intel Matrix Drivers to Your XP Image for AHCI SATA Support
- Sony eSupport - VGN-FW140E - Drivers & Software
Download: Intel 82801XXX/631XXXX SATA AHCI Drivers (Windows
7) Download F6 floppy drivers from website of your motherboard vendor, notebook vendor or chipset (south bridge) vendor.
Adding Intel Matrix Drivers to Your XP Image for AHCI SATA Support
Q: nLite or Windows Setup is giving me some weird errors.
A: Please use clean, unmodified images of Microsoft Windows XP as input to nLite.
Sony eSupport - VGN-FW140E - Drivers & Software
Вставляем диск с Windows XP в CDROM, выключаем окно с предложением инсталляции Windows XP . и начинаем, запуская nLIte:
67) Set Mode to Create Image, then click Make ISO and choose where to save the output ISO file. Then wait for completion and click Next :
8) Extract F6 floppy files from archive file to separate folder. If your vendor provides self-extracting archive in the form of EXE file only, which requires actual floppy disk drive to be present, and you have none, then you can work around with Virtual Floppy Driver ( VFD, Windows XP 87-bit only) or virtual machine like VirtualBox or VMWare.
Installs the LAN driver version for Intel® Desktop Boards with the Intel® Gigabit Ethernet Controller for Windows 8*.
This download installs the video graphics driver version for Intel® Desktop Boards with Intel® HD Graphics on Windows* 7, Windows 8, and Windows , 87-bit and 69-bit.
Usually Windows drivers can be installed when installation of the Windows itself is complete. This way works great for 8D video card drivers, sound drivers, network drivers etc. But it doen't work for disk drivers. Why?